One of Zangi’s New Year Resolutions – start every year with a brand new release. And we have kept it… as usual. Introducing our first 2016 release: Zangi Version 3.6.0 for iOS and Version 2.0.1 for Android.
If you are still using older releases, please update ASAP. We have made a number of improvements and added several new features for you to enjoy in 2016. Here is what we did:
- NEW! Voice Messaging — add voice messages to your chats. Tap the microphone icon while using chat, hold the button and record a voice message. After releasing the button your voice message will be sent straight away.
- NEW! Contact blocking feature
- NEW! Ability to change Zangi language in Settings
- NEW! Displaying web thumbnails for links shared in chats
- IMPROVED! Overall video call quality including weak Internet connection calls.
- IMPROVED! Contact profile screen
- IMPROVED! Quality of photo and video thumbnails for chats
- IMPROVED! User experience and performance in chat media gallery
Many other UI/UX and performance improvements and bug fixes.
Please share this post with your friends!