- With Zangi, get your independent white-label TeleHealth application made specifically for you, with your logo, features, and branding.
- Depending on your preferences, your apps can be incognito or published on Google Play and the App Store.
- Add special security algorithms and keys to the source code.
- Deploy media servers on your side or cloud, separate from Zangi and other third parties. The system will work only with your IPs and domains.
- You get a web dashboard for the full management of your users and team.
- Scale up to millions and billions of users and withstand high loads of activity with no problem.
- Zangi keeps you securely connected in any network: from 2G/EDGE to noisy Wi-Fi and Satellite networks.
- Designed to work with slow and crowded network connections. Make HD voice and video calls for up to 7 minutes consuming only 1MB of bandwidth.
- Integrate your local SIP phone system to Zangi in just a few clicks, and have secure calls between mobiles and your business phone system. Call without roaming costs.
- Integrate your existing CRM to Zangi via API codes and transfer all your user data and information.
More white label telemedicine apps to consider: SnapMD, ContinuousCare and Doxy.me.
Good, specific and informative blog. I learned a lot, thank you for sharing!!
Cloud-based networking, is when some of an organization’s networking resources are hosted in the cloud. This may refer to either a public or private cloud. My cousin get cloud solutions from Setton Consulting for her local business development. Their services are so satisfied.
best desktop application for business communications